Wednesday 26 September 2012

goronchev butthurt cry for attention

Me: Overall, goronchev, you're the one that's treating the internet like a game: Intellectual Checkmate, amirite? Let's post some personal shit you posted to my dad, serious business.

L.a. sent you a message.
   
L.a. Bomb8:41am Jun 15th
I appreciate that you had enough concern for these matters to have talks with your son Ben about them, and to monitor his online actions. While these things are arguably a step in the right direction, they are a very small step at best that isn't working; since you had the recent talk with Ben, he's continued his usual anti-social online behavior, and continued his pattern of lying as well. Clearly the talks you've had with him and monitoring him are insufficient to change Ben's behavior for the better. Your words should be backed up by action, and the elimination of his Internet connection for a fair period seems the most proper action.

Me: I'm fully capable of making easy friends, goronchev. And you do really hate liars on the internet, do you? The internet vs real world is basically different, people lie to protect thier identity, such as yourself, you're obviously doing this to pretend you don't know who I am, nor, you pretend you and me are in some kind of game you're playing, I'm just stating my opinions on you, but you then take it very far, and we start acting childish. And of course the part where you thought you were going to sue was the part of the 24 hour deadline, which is hiarliously obvious. I deleted my blogspot, just to see what you'll do. Pawned.





I don't feel Ben having Asperger's syndrome excuses him from having to face serious consequences for his serious and repeated mistakes. Also, plenty of people have Asperger's and don't do the unethical and anti-social things Ben has done. Ben is apparently a 27 year old man, and I think it's well past time for him to feel adequate consequences for how he's conducted himself, and for him to radically change his behavior. Something novel needs to be done to have a chance of changing Ben's behavior for the better; the old methods you used aren't working. If you don't make him face serious consequences for his actions, I WILL.

Me: The funny thing goronchev is how you can try to act like a concerned individual/parent/etc in these posts forwarded to my dad, it's hilariously bad, and well done. You should of suffered the consequences of cheating on Leslie, then you pretended she never existed.





I will give a 48 hour deadline from my sending this email for Ben to make an apology video, AND for his Internet access to be removed. If these 2 steps are not followed, I will release a video not too long after that deadline ends, and it will be posted on at least 3 websites, and spread on YouTube to Ben's enemies and people familiar with him; that video would include:

Me: You still got owned, when I never made a apology video, you were just trying to make fun of me, so your dad would try to get me off the internet. The only apology here is, that you're the one that should make a apology for acting like a failure to the internets.




1. A recording of Ben masturbating on webcam-- a recording he tried to hide
2. You and Ben's apparent current residence at 26 * Street, Rockhampton, Australia; I also will show multiple pictures of the residence, along with multiple recent pictures of you in the front yard
3. Something I'm keeping secret for the moment that I don't think you'd like much, Keith

Me: And posting personal dox is quite illegal and harrassing, so the police or FBI could track down your IP on your facebook or any site you visit and arrest you on the spot. And the sad irony that you watched a "guy" jack off, it's a waste of time trying to expose me for what anyone else does on the internet with a webcam, if you haven't got the flat out right evidence to know the "identification" of the user. It was a person masturbating wasn't it? No face was shown, so it couldn't be me without face.








You would likely be sent the video within hours of it being posted online.

If you don't remove Ben from the Internet soon, I'll hold you partly responsible for contributing to Ben's poor behavior, and you will face a consequence as well for that.

Me: And all you did was basically nothing to get people to harrass me over the phone. This plainly didn't happen. My dad would of noticed someone asking for me or you, to talk about me, right? You're the one with the poor behavior, My dad is completely invisible to your terrible behavior online. Does your dad know that you stalked my personal information?





Also, someone/multiple people in the Australian media-- and also people the Australian government-- might be contacted and told of Ben's online activities. Australian tax payer dollars are supporting Ben, and I sense many people in Australia wouldn't be pleased at the fact that their money is being spent supporting a 27 year old man who harasses, threatens, and e-stalks people online-- and sometimes his targets are teenagers.

Me: No, it would be counteracted, as you being a cyber-bully, and I would have evidence, which is your video that you stalked and harassed my dad though facebook by trolling. Nuff said. 






If Ben views this situation as a game, then his defenses have been broken through, and he's on the brink of having his king knocked off the board in dramatic fashion. Keith, if you don't remove him from this "game" and make him pay for his errors, I shall give him a loss in this game-- a game that he has devoted much of his life to over at least the last 3 years-- that he may never recover from.

Me: Wow, this is such a pathetic attempt at Intellectual Checkmate, you're a fucking loser, goronchev.






The "real world" and the Internet are not separate entities, but rather are inextricably linked. One's actions in one of those realms can have consequences in another-- as Ben has found out. He opened the carrying over from the net to real life can of worms by trying to interfere with my real life and he failed, but I'm glad he will face some serious consequence for what he's done from either you or me. So which one will it be?

Thank you for your time Keith.


Me: Thank you goronchev for trying to prove nothing, and succeeding in failure, enjoy your aids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home